To Our Valued Customers:
In this time, I would like to say this: I hope you and your families, friends, and colleagues are safe and healthy during this challenging time. We recognize that many in the community are fighting COVID-19 from the front lines, and we appreciate everything that is being done to protect the health and well-being of people everywhere.
At Shinerpack, we are following the guidance of global health organizations, including the CDC and the WHO. All of our office staff are healthy and not infected with the new coronavirus, and we have implemented extra precautions in our manufacturing facilities including staggered shifts and increased cleaning and disinfection of equipment and common areas. Our leadership team is meeting daily to assess and respond to this evolving situation. Our primary focus areas are:
- The safety of our employees & their families, our customers, and partners
– We have activated a Crisis Management Team to ensure the proper steps are taken to help mitigate the impact COVID-19 has at Shinerpack.
– We have implemented a Business Continuity Plan.
– We are taking preventative measures to combat COVID-19 including improved hygiene practices, social distancing, and reiterating our sick policy.
- Ensuring supply continuity
– As of March 20th, all our manufacturing locations are fully operational. Our plant is back to 100% production and is prepared to support your global needs if necessary.
– We will continue to work closely with our suppliers to quickly identify potential supply risks and take the appropriate action to mitigate them.
Although these are unprecedented times, we are confident that Shinerpack is well positioned to provide the support, service you have come to expect from us. Our manufacturing facilities contain redundant capabilities and customer support resources are distributed to ensure our customer’s needs.
As always, we remain highly committed to bringing you our very best. Let us know how else we can support you in these uncertain times.